Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Guess what U.S soldiers are doing out in Iraq... (It's not fighting terroist)

Now I've seen some fuckery in my time, my time wasn't that long but you get the drift. I really wanted to know how the troops were doing out in Iraq because you know, they are obliviously fighting for our "freedom" against "deadly terrorist". ARAG ;) After doing a little research I stumbled upon this video of what's going on when people aren't dying. Some of the shit actually made me laugh in a sense of how fucked up certain people think, I mean that's ARAG, But look at how they have the kids running to get clean water. People who like animals like me are not gonna like the end too much. SMH


- source Stephen Cavar

 I like that question at the end of the video, Why would he? Get Right...

Shout out to all the real troops out there putting their life on the line because they got a family to feed. To the people that do shit like this, Bravo, your doing a good job killing ya self. (I wouldn't expect them to know what I'm talking about) But yea This is ARAG

0 comments:

Post a Comment