Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Eye Is One You: Professor Griff On Illuminati!

                           

If you haven't heard of the illuminati by now I would say something like, "do u know you have eyes and ears?" but in this case I post things like this to "enlighten" those people. So yea here's a clip that I picked up from WSHH just to filter all the other stuff out. It's from Professor Griff, former Public Enemy member.  A very enlightened person from what I can see. He goes in, easy to understand for the new comers too. Thanks goes out to the fly lady Ms. James for giving me the heads up about him.

The powers that be really has a vision and they are going hard. So I guess we have to do the same ;)
Only the REAL ONES of course.... And thats As Real As it Gets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment