Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sativa vs Indica



If you Google search this before you pretty much know the difference. The reason behind this post is to show you how you can use the two different strains. To the non-smokers ignore this post :)

Let's start with my favorite Sativa.

-Get High
-Uplifting
-Energetic
-Mind-Clearing
-Optimism
-Good for daytime smoking (working, planning, etc.)

Now the reason I like sativa is obvious. I don't have too much time to chill anymore so this is a winner. It gets your mind clear and thoughts seem to come so much easier. Everything you think about becomes heightened. This is a choice if your about to meditate, plot, ponder, create, or study spiritual scriptures.

Now on to Indica.

-Get Stoned
-Pleasant Body Buzz
-Relaxation
-Help Sleep
-Heal Body Aches
-Good for Night-time smokers who wanna chill

I like indicas sometimes when I wanna chill. For example a movie, comedy show, relaxing on a couch or something. Indicas are cool, but i prefer sativa. Tell me what's your favorite if you actually know the difference. Some people just smoke to smoke but you can actually use it for different things like Rastafarians do. That's kinda how I use It. This Is ARAG


Sativa vs Indica

0 comments:

Post a Comment