Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let's Make Some Money $$$



Since I did say that September and forward is the time to do what you gotta do, It's only right that I share the knowledge. Right now as we speak I am building Assets. That is something I think everyone should know about, especially since I just learned about them. Preparation is a key for the FUTURE. You imagine your future and God will see it through...ARAG

Here's some terms I suggest you research:

-Passive and Residual Income
-Bonds
-Mutual Funds
-Annuities and etc.

Building Assets is the only way to true freedom in the United States, don't be fooled. Take advantage of the free enterprise system that is set-up. Most People are not taught this stuff in school so they stick with the go to school and become an employee mind frame. It's nothing wrong with working for money to survive, but at the same time have your money work for YOU.

Here's some books I suggest reading also just for insight:

-Rich Dad Poor Dad by: Robert Kiyosaki
-How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling by: Frank Bettger
-8 Attributes of Great Achievers by: Cameron Taylor


I'm currently reading Rich Dad Poor Dad and that's the reason I made this post. I'm not a capitalist or am I making a debate on it. It just makes "sense" To really know how much your country cares for you is ARAG



0 comments:

Post a Comment