Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Radio Play... Please take off repeat

Man I don't know about yall but I gotta listen to music when driving. Not only because I'm in the music business but also because music is apart of me. In a sense, music made me what I am today. And the music that is played today on the radio isn't cutting it. 

Not to say that the music doesn't "sound" good, don't get me wrong some of it do, but the messages and energy it puts out, I'm not feeling to much. On top of that they play it over and over again leaving you blind to the fact that there is other genres of music out there. Really some of the shit that is played is not even considered music. Call that shit "noise" But then again the powers that be controls that so they give you what they want, just make it appealing so that you actually wanna do what the artist is talking about. Great! Good job. 

To be arag, I'm just gonna say I do not like the radio stations where I live (ATL) Same shit over and over, same bullshit message over and over. I still don't think yall understand what I'm talking about... Imagine if they was feeding the airwaves positivity all day. "Nah that shit would be trash, we just wanna have a good time" Yea I know that's why this is ARAG


0 comments:

Post a Comment