Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

NIGGA!!!!!



The word Nigga has been talked about over and over again until it finally died down and people got back to accepting whatever. I'm not about to make this a debate or am i gonna make this a research paper. All I'm gonna do is ask you a question (to the black people at least) Are You a Nigga?

Now before you answer that, I was at the park the other day. I was sitting down watching these kids skateboard. There were many races there from chinese to mexican. Now While sitting there you will hear allot of (don't want to call it bad) language. I can careless really but there was this little white kid. He had a little cool boy swag I guess (ears pierced, cap to the back, etc.) Now this young kid must of been told that it was now cool to say Nigga because he used it like I would. Like he was used to saying it in front of black people. Now my first instinct was to go over there and choke lil dude. But then something asked me Why?

Is Nigga bad for him to say? Am I a Nigga? Was my ancestors Niggas? Wasn't that something the oppressor made up to say we are ignorant? I thought about it and I seen a little Glory behind it. I don't think  Robert E Lee seen this coming. His own people using the word that he used to say to degrade black people, and using it towards each other. That's what you call a BITCH. When I looked at it that way I calmed down. It was like, Nigga is a term that is widely used...As long as he doesn't say it to me in a vulgar way I can careless. I don't consider my ancestors niggas so does it really matter what the made it seem like? 

I don't know, But I use the word nigga even though I would like to stop. I still keep it in mind though that our ancestors were called that and it still holds a meaning. But that meaning n longer exist only if we think it does. I can call a white person a nigga, does he feel bad now? He should because what if his ancestors who used was called a nigga? Ok too much typing, imma end it there. Take it easy, but if disrespect is the motive show no mercy. And that ARAG, signing out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment