Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fight Your Ticket!!!



Yep just as the title says. Fight Your ticket. This is as real as it gets so I figure this is some information the people just needs to know. Majority of government are assholes lets face it. So fighting them seems impossible. BUT (there is always a but), it's always ways of getting yourself out of sticky situations. All it takes is a little knowledge, a little heart, and a little drive to get it done. You seriously need those when dealing with jerk cops. Well I don't wanna sound like a criminal of course but I have a few pending tickets that I'm about to fight. Can't afford a lawyer so I get the Public Asshole, I meant Attorney. With that being said I had to do my own research, and boy did I find out alot. Realize also that even though you have the knowledge you still have to experience it and put it into action before you can call it success, even if it fails you just learn from those mistakes. 

Here's some sources that I used to for the info, its definitely to much to post so heres the links:

Remember do your research, don't think that watching Law & Order is enough ;)
(Also this is not legal advice in anyway, consult a REAL Lawyer who passed the BAR for info regarding your case)

This Is ARAG

0 comments:

Post a Comment