Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Eye is On You: Music Industry Exposed

I was on youtube and I seen a video on Snoop Dogg. It's actually from someone I'm subscribed to by the name of drfreemason. It didn't surprise me but I would like to share it anyway.



Here's something I got from the description:

Murder was the case, is a song based on Snoop's success in the Music Industry.
The video is directed by Dr Dre. Who know the Industry inside out, he has taught Snoop, Eminem and 50cent, how to gain success and how to indoctrinate the masses.
Most of todays musicians are sell outs.

This song actually tells us, if you turn to God, you will have no success, if you turn to the devil, you will be promised in return "WEALTH-POWER-FAME".

The video tells death of Snoop Dogg and his resurrection after making a deal with the devil.
The message also relates to the fact snoop was a drug dealer, he had a poor life, then he switched his life and became successful by selling up his soul. This has also inspired him to maker more demonic movies like "bones"

-drfreemason                                                                                 Subscribe ----> Killuminati


I definitely fuck with snoop music. But with all the shit he's involved with, this is no surprise. To the people who are atheist and don't give a damn, this should be like a goal to accomplish. At least your gonna live a life of (money, cars, females/males) before you burn for eternity...
Doesn't sound like a good plan for me because I can get all of that trusting in God... But aye, That's As Real As it Gets

0 comments:

Post a Comment